Due to the perishable nature of the product we sell as well as for food safety concerns, we do not accept returns for change of mind or returns due to the manner in which you have cooked or prepared our products.
In the event that you are not satisfied with any part of a product purchased from us or the incorrect item being packed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 6273 5567 within 24 hours of the date that you received the product with the following details:
- Order Number, Description and Reason for Return;
- Photographs of the fault or defect including evidence that the product is an Robbo’s Chicken N Meat product (e.g. the delivery invoice or packaging should be in the photograph); and
- Proof of purchase in the form of your purchase confirmation email, order invoice or original receipt.
If an item is incorrect, faulty, wrongly described or otherwise in breach of Australian Consumer Law, then we will fulfil our legal obligations, which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided that the unsatisfactory product is returned within a reasonable time and accompanied by the details set out above.
Please note that all Meat, Poultry and Raw Materials come in all different sizes, textures and weights. It is impossible for every item to look the same however with Robbo’s Chicken N Meat experienced butchers and staffs, we will always try to make all items arrive as consistent as possible.
We can assist you with your return of a faulty item, provided that upon assessment by us:
- the product is considered faulty or in breach of Australian Consumer Law; or
- the product is considered to hold a manufacturing fault or defect; or
- the product varies significantly to the product description and/or images; or
- the product delivered is incorrect and is not the item that was ordered.
If an item is found to be defective or faulty, you will be instructed to dispose of the product and we will provide with a replacement, refund on the faulty item (at your election). In some cases, we may require you to return a defective or faulty item by post in which case we will provide you with instructions to do so.
Please note that we may not be able to offer a replacement or exchange on some products if there is no longer stock available.
You will receive an online store credit if you are entitled to a refund. The credits are applied to your Account or through the issue of a coupon code once your return has been processed.
Please allow up to 3 business days for store credit to be applied from the date on which we receive your items or approve your return.
Store credits are valid for 6 months before expiry and can only be used for online order.
You can check your store credit balance by logging on to your account. To use your store credits you will have the option in the checkout on the payment step.
If you have any enquiries regarding your return or our Returns Policy, you may contact our customer service team through email at email@example.com or by phone at 03 6273 5567.